Thursday, May 30, 2013

Project No-Buy Week Fourteen


Week 14 (May 13-May 19)

Well, not much to say this week, as I hardly did much of anything the last 3 days of the week but lay in bed. Ah the joys of being sick. I felt so bad I didn't even want to read or watch tv, just sleep. I guess that's one way to keep yourself from buying makeup! ;-)

I can't believe next week is the last week! Technically 100 days is on Tuesday but I'll just try and finish out the week. Let's hope I don't go crazy come the weekend! I will also do a re-cap of the 15 weeks/100 days.

Purchase Total: $0

Money in Makeup Bank before purchases: $60.33

Money after purchases: $60.33

Week 14 Goals

Goal 1: Upload all of the photos from the wedding shower and open a group for everyone to share their pictures. *COMPLETED* +$5

Goal 2: Transfer files from my old laptop onto my portable hard drive. Now I just need to figure out how to clean it off...factory reset or something? *COMPLETED* +$5

Writing/Blogging. No blogging this week. :-(

Art. None.

Reading.  No reading this week, I know, sad. 

Empties. None this week.

Self Control. I did not go over my allotted spending this week.

Makeup Account this week: $10

Makeup Account Total: $60.33 + $10.00 = $70.33

Goals Week 15 (May 27-June 2)

Goal 1: Continue with/cath up on my blog every day in May. I stayed away from the computer a lot last week because I was ill but I really want to try to finish it.

Goal 2: One look and one review.

This will be my last week on my altered low/no buy but I may(probably will need to, haha) start back up after my trips and PHAMEXPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment