Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 14

Ten things that make you really happy.

This is actually harder than it sounds....

1. Sleeping in without the guilt.
2. My mom's blueberry coffee cake...you have no idea.
3. Driving in the car on a sunny day with a favorite song on the radio.
4. The beginning of a really good book.
5. The perfect look: eyeshadow, lipstick and all.
6. Helping someone...whether it's big or small.
7. Mastering something.
8. Giving someone the perfect gift, big or small, something that screams THEM.
9. Learning something new...I admit it, I love school.
10. Seeing a friend I haven't seen in a long time.

Creating this list made me realize I need to try and do this every once in a while to remember the little important things.

1 comment:

  1. I can admit to loving school too! I'm on that weird break between undergrad & grad and definitely miss the learning, even though I don't miss the exams and essays and finals lol

    ReplyDelete