Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 8

A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

I feel as though, for the most part, a lot of these blog every day prompts have been me giving advice somehow. Nonetheless, I suppose if there is one piece of advice(amongst many) I could give is this, Life goes on. Yep, that's it, it's that simple. We can choose to be a part of it or we can sit and dwell on the should have, could have, would have's or the I don't have, or the I want's or the I need's, but the truth it, life goes on, with or without them, with or without you. So why not make yourself a part of it instead of sitting and waiting for everything to be "perfect" before you start, because the truth it, it may never be the right time or place or person, it may not be what you consider the perfect moment, but that moment could lead you down the path you never expected, down one that changes your life forever. Try everything you get the opportunity to try because you never know what it might bring you. Don't be upset you lost the game, or  you broke up with your significant other because it all comes together to make you who you are and if we keep going and keep trying at life that's what matters. The journey is often more important than the destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment