Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring and Easter Look

Springy Easter Look

I have been dying to do a pastel spring type look, and here it is! Not exactly what I had wanted, but I think it turned out pretty well considering everything. I would definitely use a couple different products if I were to re-do it.



Products Used

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill Mochi (on lid up to crease)
Sugarpill Lumi (on top of Mochi, applied with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy)
Sugarpill Take (brownbone)
BFTE $10 Pineapple (Inner corner and crease)
Innocent + Twisted Alchemy Cold Grace (Crease)
Sugarpill 2am (Darken crease corner)
MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Cyan (waterline)
Sugarpill Afterparty (set waterline)
NYX Studio Liner in Purple(UGH, Used for the first time and it stays wet forever and got all over my lashes and crease! what a mess!)

Face
Bare Minerals Ready Foundation in Light
Tarte Dollface Blush
TheBalm Mary Loumanizer Highlighter

Lips
OCC Electric Grandma

Disclaimer:
All products used in this look were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment