Thursday, March 28, 2013

No Buy Week 5

Week 5 (March 18-24)

I came down with the stomach flu (I have a crappy immune system) so not a lot of makeup things associated this week. Plus my camera's are both in the shop and I just can't take a good picture with my phone to save my life. (edit: My DSLR is back now!)

Purchases

None, it's starting to get easier. I have a few things on my list that I want to get, but all the impulse buying is gone. I found myself about 4 times in the last week or two turning down LE items and Indie items I thought I wanted, and even though I had some money in my makeup bank I decided not to use it. That feels good actually.

Week 5

Goals:

Goal 1: Makeup looks and posts. FAIL. +0

Goal 2: Taking vitamins. I have managed to take my vitamins every day for the past 2 and a half weeks now. +5

Writing/Blogging: Nothing this week. +0

Art: Nothing. +0

Reading: Beautiful Creatures, 541 pages. +6

Empties: None. +0

Self Control: Did not buy anything.

Makeup Account this week: +11

Makeup Account Total: +71

Goal Week 5:

Goal 1: Two posted looks.

Goal 2: Leg exercises and continue vitamins. I had knee surgery a few years ago and my ankle and knee have never been the same, I am trying to walk better so I really need to consistently do leg excercises that I don't do, thus the goal and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment