Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week I finally got my new laptop(which is why I haven't blogged or facebook much on my page). I also got my point and shoot camera. This week is all about the electronics!

Macbook Pro 13"

I finally broke down and entered the world of Apple. I got the macbook pro 13" 8GB memory, 750GB hard drive. This is my first mac, and so far I really like it. I hope it lives up to the claims because it's definitely more expensive than the average PC laptop. But it is preeeetty. :-P

Canon Powershot Elph 110HS

Second my old point and shoot broke and wasn't worth getting fixed, a new one cost near the same as what they were going to charge me to fix the door on my old one. I like the basics of this one, 16 megapixel, full HD video and you can adjust for different shooting modes if you want.

Kindle Fire

I adore my kindle fire, I got it last year and never looked back. I slip it in my purse and bring it everywhere. It's great for travel, on airplanes, long car rides, waiting for meetings or office visits, wherever. I love reading even more than I did before, if that's even possible, it allows me to take as many books as I like along with me. I can also watch movies and television shows on netflix and hulu. I admit though, now I want the Fire HD...it's a little bigger screen which would be nice. For the price and everything it does, I really recommend it if you are looking for some sort of tablet.

Art- Soft Pastels

This week art helped me connect with another person. I love art but don't allow myself enough time to get lost in it. I forget how much I love drawing, painting, just doodling nothing in particular. Makeup is definitely a form of art I love but I also like putting things down on paper or canvas.

Have a Beautiful Weekend Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment