Sunday, April 21, 2013

Friday Favorites!!

Okay, the post is a little late...maybe I should just call it weekly favorites? Nah, Friday sounds better. :-P

Some of the things I have been lemming after this week...I am a total Etsy whore. Never heard of Etsy? You are seriously missing out! So many fabulous handmade goodies you could get lost for days searching your favorite things. I adore finding unique one of a kind items that you can't just find at your local store. Everything from clothes, to jewelry, artwork, the list goes on.



One of my favorite sellers is Hope at Loft 415, she makes the most comfortable and fashionable stuff. Right now I am obsessed with getting this Maxi skirt in every color possible, particularly this olive green. Her items are incredibly well made and she will work with you to customize your fit. 

Now sometimes we want what we can't have...these sunglasses are...well more than I can afford, buy hey, it doesn't hurt to look right? I saw these in my current Nordstrom's catalog and had to wipe the drool from my chin. I have a thing for oversized sunglasses. These look especially good in the black/blue/beige color, it's hard to tell from this picture, but the sides of the frames are beige and blue, they look really neat on. A girl can dream, right?



I love love love Free People clothing. From super comfortable tops, edgy, boho, girlie dresses, I just love their style. Prices? Not so much, the label is pretty expensive, but once in a while I find a deal on ebay and add a piece or two to my wardrobe. Sometimes they can even be picked up at TJ Maxx or Marshall's if you're a good shopper. I love this dress, you can dress it up or down, even wear it over some pants as a long tunic. So incredibly cute and comfortable  Did I mention comfortable? That's my main interest when t comes to clothes...I don't care how cute it is, if it's not easy to wear, forget it, it will sit in the back of my closet.



Who wouldn't want to be a butterfly? No? Just me? These are such cool lashes! Like I said, ETSY has such awesome things. All kinds of unique sparky lashes.



I just finished reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It's my first ever Green book and I really enjoyed it. I grew up with a life threatening disorder so I felt a relatability(yah not a word, I know) to the characters(though I did not have cancer) and what the were going through and how they related to people. I think the book was honest, yes sad at some parts, but mostly just honest.


OMG is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? I swear every episode is just a new twist or turn or "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" LOL. I can't wait to see what the season finale holds. I am sure it will be enough to drive me nuts for the next three or four months until the Fall.

Well, I am sure there are plenty of other things but I'll saves those for  next week maybe! 

Stay beautifully you!



No comments:

Post a Comment