Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Project No-Buy 2014: Week 1

Week 1 (January 6-12)

Well, not much to post this first week. As usual, the beginning of a low buy makes you want to buy everything! However, I am sure that will pass, as it did last time. I hope. I think with the money I save I am going to take a few makeup classes at KRYOLAN, they are starting up again for the year and they look interesting. Instead of buying makeup I will learn different ways to use it! :-)

Purchase Total: $0

Money in Makeup Bank before purchases: $0

Money after purchases: $0

Week 1 Goals

Goal 1: Winter cleaning.  I cleaned out A LOT. Donated 3 boxes of books to the thrift store and 4 bags/boxes of art supplies to children's group homes. Switched up my makeup storage to make room, organized a bit more.  *COMPLETED* +$5

Goal 2: De-stash.  Organized new makeup and got rid of old makeup and will add a blog post this week for items to swap/sell. *COMPLETED* +$5

Writing/Blogging. Two blog posts. +$8

Art. None.

Reading.  I finished Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison +5 and The Kite Runner +5

Empties. None this week.

Self Control. I did not go over my allotted spending this week.

Makeup Account this week: $28

Makeup Account Total: $28

Goals Week 15 (January 13-19)

Goal 1: De-stash Post.

Goal 2: Start Art Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment